As a Wealth Advisor, I continually strive to see every client realize all of their financial dreams. Whether your goal is to save for a new home or your retirement, protecting loved ones from financial losses or managing your portfolio wisely, I have the experience and resources to meet your needs.
Rakesh Garg, CFP®
We will look at where you are today and where you want to go. We will review your short- and long-term financial goals and how you can reach them.
Rakesh can help you build a tailored portfolio to meet your future goal by:
- Understanding your immediate and long-range needs;
- Providing individually tailored, well-researched, independent advice;
- Offering a broad range of superior products and services.
Whether your needs involve, RRSP (Registered Retirement Saving Plan); RESP (Registered Education Saving Plan); TFSA (Tax Free Saving Account) and investments, Rakesh have the experience, training, and resources to assist you.
Rakesh’s credentials include a bachelor’s and a master’s degree in Commerce and 15 years of experience in the hotel industry. He entered financial services in 1998 and has earned the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® (CFP®) and Life Insurance Agent certification. These credentials and experience assist him to help people with risk management, investments, retirement planning, and other financial needs.
Rakesh says, "The Process should work in good times and bad times." He accentuates simplicity and holistic nature of LEAP (Lifetime Economic Acceleration Process).
He partners with you to create financial solutions to build wealth for you and the next generation. This partnership is based on truth, fairness, and goodwill.
Due to the outstanding advice and service they provide, Rakesh have built a loyal following of clients. His practice continues to flourish thanks to clients recommending them to friends, family members and business associates.
Definition of Financial Success: What is the Lifetime Economic Acceleration Process?
This definition consists of 4 key wealth objectives:
- Build your wealth to its maximum (not risk based); it means that every dollar you have has a maximum potential value it can grow to without using risk as the primary growth tool.
- Right to spend/enjoy our wealth without fear of running out; When doing a plan, it is important to realize why you are building wealth – which is to enjoy it. If you are sitting on a beach somewhere and you know that your wealth is being built to its maximum potential without using risk as the primary accelerator and that you know that you will be free to spend your money at retirement without any fear of it running out. Your next desire be...?
- To have the right to enjoy your wealth and then pass it on effectively; you know you are going to die one day but you do not know when you are going to die so this means that you are always going to have money left over to leave behind. Unplanned, your wealth can go to one of the undesired places:
- Financial Institutions
- Other Wealthy People
- Corporation (without buy/sell)
- The Process should work in Good and Bad times; I think we can agree that failure of your financial strategy is not an option when it comes to your life. You need a strategy that will work under the widest set of good and bad circumstances. So if we represent this definition of financial success consisting of 4 objectives, it would look like this: for the same money you are putting into your financial model now, we want to:
- Increasing your wealth
- Levelling or decreasing your risk
- Increasing your protection and benefits and
- Have it work in good times and bad times